Poll: Change to old saber system
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Why I believe the old saber system should be brought back.
I want it back so badly , i used to be good with sabres an when i was ima gun di was getting trained by quinlan (sico) who was the best on the server . The new system is bad and there is so many cheats , the old system only had one like holding force absorb and instakilling but that wasnt allowed
[Image: 3g7N4nY.jpg]
any more votes must be from Shadow Guards and Sith on Imperial.
[Image: source.gif]
I agree, the new system looks cool and it's giving a feeling of a good battle like in the moveis, but still there are many exploits and in events its happening a lot when i chase someone hitting him and i can't reach him wiht my saber even if im extremly close to him. i used to be a jedi master for almost over half of year in the CW and i was really good. but know, that i came back to vision, the system changed, first i thought its call and awesome, but then when i started dueling, i realized how bad it is.
The old system was relying on skill and strategy but this one, is based on HP.
i was an acolyte till yeserday then i got promoted to apprentice then i started winning duels and giving massive damage cause i had more HP and could suffer more damage and i had the chance to strike.

In conclusion. i know that this system is paid and vision worked on that and only tried to upgrade the fighting or RP. but many people on the forum and people that didn't wrote on the forum prefer the old lightsaber system. i will be happy and i guess most of us will be if the old lightsaber system will be brought back.

Yours,
Steve
Death Sergeant 3082 Steve
Sith Apprentice Steve

[Image: 245jQWp.jpg]

Can this actually happen now on imperial because most sith want it to change yet no progress for change has been made.
I can say from the shadow guards, They want it back also.
I don't want to nag Dan too much, but it's clear like magic said most of Imperial(the people who use sabers anyway) wants it back.
[Senior Admin] / The Grand Inquisitor
[Image: cfc6d307d6e9ae9b2f79a3609393b15c.png]
mfw it hasnt been implemented :^(
Ex Staff Member
the old one was bad
The conversion of the old attacks on the new system is currently still in work and is looking good.

I will let you all see it once it is done but I thought I'd bump this thread to remind it's not dead. Smile
[Image: derpes-sig2.gif]
[Image: v1.png]
(Today, 01:37 AM)Derpes Wrote: The conversion of the old attacks on the new system is currently still in work and is looking good.

I will let you all see it once it is done but I thought I'd bump this thread to remind it's not dead. Smile

Are the force powers able to be transfered?